Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in orthodontics.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please fill out the Patient Medical History Form below and click submit at the bottom of the page.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our
page and familiarize yourself with Dr. Rees. We look forward to your first visit.